– 1 lb. fresh bean sprouts (do not used canned)
– 2 slices fresh ginger, shredded
– 3 garlic cloves crushed
– 3 scallions, sliced into 1″ pieces (white and green parts)
– 1 tablespoon lard
– 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
– 1 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
– 3 tablespoon oil
– Salt to taste
Heat oil in a pan or wok if you have one. Add the ginger and garlic and sauté until garlic is tender. Add in the oil and bean sprouts and sprinkle with salt, stir-fry until just tender (not soft).
Add lard, soy sauce and onion and cook another 2 minutes.
Sprinkle with sesame oil and serve hot.